Ideal for protecting: Critical Networks
Performance and Efficiency
- Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- With up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high-efficiency mode, the 9PX provides highest efficiency level in its class to reduce energy and cooling costs.
- With a 0.9 power factor, the 9PX delivers 28% more power than other UPSs in its class. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- With a RT (Rack/Tower) versatile form factor, the 9PX is the most compact solution in its class delivering up to 5400W in only 3U and 10kW in only 6U.
- The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
- 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton's Intelligent PowerTM Software.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices.
- 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton's Intelligent Power.
- Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
Availability and Flexibility
- 9PX 2200 & 3000 are available in RT2U format (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or shot-depth racks), pedestal and rail kits are included with all models.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as standard on Hot Swap version) for easy replacement of the UPS.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
- More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.