Ideal for Protecting: Servers, Networking Gear, IP Telephony Equipment, Medical Vaccine and Lab Fridges, Diagnostics and Medical Screening, Manufactring Systems, Chemical Processing, Pharmaceutical Production
Online Double Conversion UPS successor of Eaton 9130 UPS
- Double-conversion topology. The Eaton 9SX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as option) for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- With a 0.9 power factor the 9SX delivers 28% more power than UPS in its class. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%. 9SX also provides recommended replacement date for batteries.
- The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
- The 9SX can meter energy consumption. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices.
- 9SX offers Serial, USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
- One platform, two factors, dozens of choices. Up to 3000 VA of UPS power is packed into only 2U of rack space. The tower option is about the size of a modern, compact PC.
- More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognized by the UPS.
|Technology:||Series 9SX (Double Conversion Online)|
|Rating:||700 - 3000VA|
|Voltage:||200 - 240 Vac|
|Rating (VA/W)||3000VA / 2700W|
|Input Connection||IEC C20 (16A)|
(1) x IEC C19 (10A)
(8) x IEC C13 (10A)
|Nominal Input Voltage (Vac)||200/208/220/230/240 V|
|Input Voltage Range||200-276V|
Battery Runtimes (minutes)
|Typical Backup Times at 1800w||7
|Typical Backup Times at 2500w||4
|Typical Backup Time with 1 EBM at 1800w||32
|Typical Backup Time with 1 EBM at 2500w||22
|Communication Ports||1 USB port and 1 serial RS232 port and 1 mini-terminal block for Remote Power Off and 1 mini-terminal block for Output relay|
|Communication Slot||1 slot for Network-MD, Network-MS, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards