Ideal for protecting: Critical Networks
- The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
- 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton's Intelligent PowerTM Software.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices.
- 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton's Intelligent Power.
- Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
Availability and Flexibility
- 9PX 2200 & 3000 are available in RT2U format (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or shot-depth racks), pedestal and rail kits are included with all models.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as standard on Hot Swap version) for easy replacement of the UPS.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
- More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.
|Rating (VA/W)||1000VA / 1000W|
|Format||RT2U (tower / rack 2U)|
|Technology||Online Double Conversion with Power Factor Connection (PFC) System|
|Nominal Voltage||200 / 208 / 220 / 230 / 240V|
|Input Voltage Range||176 - 276V|
|Input Frequency Range||40 - 70Hz, 50/60HZ auto selection, frequency converter mode|
|Efficiency||Up to 91.5% in online mode (up to 97.5% in Hi-Efficiency mode)|
|Input Connection||(1) x IEC C14 (10A)|
|Output Connection||(8) x IEC C13 (10A)|
Battery Runtimes (minutes)
|Typical Backup Times at 300W||28|
|Typical Backup Times at 500W||16|
|Typical Backup Times at 800W||9|
|Communication Ports||1 USB port + 1 serial RS232 port + 1 mini-terminal block for remote ON/OFF + 1 mini-terminal block for remote power off + 1 mini-terminal block for output relay|
|Communication Slot||1 slot for Network Card-MS (including in netpack versions), ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards|
|Warranty||3 Years on electronics|