Ideal for protecting: Servers, Switches, Routers, Storage Devices
The Eaton 5PX provides exceptional efficiency, manageability and metering capabilities for IT managers.
- The new graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy to use navigation keys.
- For the first time in the industry the 5PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton's Inteligent Power Software Suite.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non essential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
- The 5X offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra Mini Slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/Web card or relay contact card). Eaton's Intelligent Power Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V included with each UPS.
Availability and Flexibility
- The 5PX comes in a rack/tower convertible cabinet - pedestal and rail kits are included with all models at no extra charge.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that only recharges the batter when necessary, so the battery experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%.
- Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional, hot-swap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
- There is also the possibility to add more runtime with up to four external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognised by the UPS.
|Technology:||Series 5 (Line Interactive)|
|Rating:||1500 - 3000VA|
|Configuration:||Rack-Mount / Tower Convertible|
|Rating (VA/W)||1500VA / 1350W|
|Input Voltage Window||160 - 294 Volts|
|Output Voltage on Battery||230V|
|Frequency||47 - 70 Hz|
|Output Receptacles||(8) x IEC C13|
|Input Connection||(1) x IEC C14|
|Technology||Line Interactive High Frequency (Pure Sinewave, Booster + Fader)|
Battery Runtime (minutes)
|Typical Backup Times for 50% Load||19|
|Typical Backup Times for 70% Load||11|
|Battery Management||ABM & Temperature compensated charging method (user selectable), Automatic battery test, deep discharge protection, automatic recognition of external battery units|
1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously)
+ 1 mini terminal block for remote ON/OFF and Remote Power Off
|Communication Card Slots||1 Mini Slot for Network Card-MS, Relay Card-MS and Network & Modbus Card-MS connectivity cards|